With many local schools transitioning to virtual learning, or simply transforming into an environment that isn’t ideal for your child, we want to offer another option.
The Cornerstone E-Learning Classroom is designed to oversee self-guided virtual instruction while allowing children and families to create a “bubble” of friends within the community. We don’t want your child to dread virtual learning, instead embrace it, and look forward to talking, playing, and moving with friends!
We aim to provide a safe, nurturing and supportive learning environment that will help alleviate stress for parents and bring joy to your child’s day. We are here to foster social interaction with peers, help facilitate time for virtual learning, and provide organized oversight and activities for your child.
Sign Up Today!Register Online >
Our E-Learning Classroom offers:
- Assistance with self-guided e-learning instruction
- Bubble study groups/homework groups with friends and like ages
- Fun, encouraging environment with movement and wiggle breaks between studies
- Socialization with kids of the same age and grade
- Opportunity to engage with a Christian Montessori school environment